- This event has passed.
Domestic Violence Issues in Family Law – Donald G. Tye Panelist at BBA Continuing Legal Education Program
March 3, 2014
Prince Lobel Tye Domestic Relations Practice Group Co-chair Donald G. Tye joins a panel of experts sharing best practices when representing a domestic violence victim in district and probate courts, including:
- Restraining orders
- Conducting the initial client meeting and case assessment
- Negotiating with an opposing party
- The Custodial Presumption Act
- Presenting domestic violence issues in divorce and custody matters in the Probate and Family Courts
- Ethical concerns and considerations
Prince Lobel Tye Domestic Relations Practice Group associate Anna Martignetti is co-chair of this Boston Bar Association CLE program. Click here for more information.