- This event has passed.
“Learn From the Leaders” – Prince Lobel Employment Law Seminar
May 16, 2007
Human resource professionals and in-house counsel have more ground to cover than ever before. Understanding how to lead change, influence culture, navigate legal challenges is crucial.
On May 16 we hosted a panel discussion with some of the best human resource professionals in the Boston area.
- Lauren Brenner – President-HR Division, HCR Group and former Director of Human Resources, Jordan’s Furniture
- Russell Campanello –Sr. Vice President, Human Resources and Marketing, Keane, Inc.
- Pilar Pueyo – Senior Vice President, Boston Private Bank & Trust Co.
- Detlev Suderow – Adjunct Professor and Executive-in-Residence, Brandeis University – International Business School, Managing Partner, ROA Partners and former Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness, FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Joan Stoddard, Esq. – Legal Counsel, Partners HealthCare System, Inc.