- This event has passed.
Nanomaterials Safety and Health: Strategies for Engineering Out Hazards during Production and Downstream Use: William S. Rogers, Jr. Participates in BLR Webinar – January 22, 2015
January 22, 2015
Learn the potential risks of nanomaterial exposure and cost-effective strategies for addressing them. Webinar
- Why EHS professionals are uncertain about nanomaterial safety
- What nanomaterial safety regulations have been initiated or proposed
- How to identify and assess nanomaterial hazards in the workplace
- What nanomaterial-related issues, like product safety, to watch out for
- How to manage risk associated with manufacturing nanomaterials
- Approaches to developing product warnings and similar content
- Strategies for informing consumers and employees about nanomaterial hazards
- Best practices for safe nanomaterials manufacturing, use, and disposal
- Where to find effective third-party resources to help you develop a nanomaterials EHS program
Please click here for more information.