- This event has passed.
Prince Lobel Hosts Reception for MassChallenge Competitors
May 14, 2013
- « Use of Mental Health Consultants in Custody Cases: A Balancing Act – Donald G. Tye Panelist at Boston Bar Association Roundtable
- Construction Law: Surety and Insurance Coverage Issues for Contractors and Insurers – Hugh J. Gorman III Moderates Boston Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Seminar »
As part of its goal of supporting start-up and emerging businesses, Prince Lobel is hosting a reception for MassChallenge semi-finalists on May 14, 2013 from 6-8PM.
According to its website, MassChallenge is the largest-ever startup accelerator, and the first to support high-impact, early-stage entrepreneurs with no strings attached. Benefits for startups include:
- Four-month accelerator program. World-class mentoring and training, free office space, access to funding, media, and more.
- $1 million in cash awards. More than $10 million in-kind support.
- Open to all. Any startup can enter, from anywhere, in any industry.
- No equity taken. No restrictions apply