Jennifer T. Fleming is the co-chair of Prince Lobel’s Trusts and Estates Group and focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and tax minimization. She advises individuals and implements estate plans to accomplish such objectives as providing for the care and welfare of cherished beneficiaries, managing assets, minimizing estate and gift tax, and planning for individuals with special needs, including, but not limited to: special and supplemental needs trusts, charitable planning, and small business incorporation and succession planning. Jen also prepares and represents clients in the negotiation of prenuptial agreements.
Jen represents clients in probate court matters including estate settlement, guardianship and conservatorship proceedings, and adoptions. She also serves as an individual trustee and provides counsel to professional trustees regarding their fiduciary obligations. She prepares state and federal estate tax returns as well as fiduciary and individual income tax returns. She also represents charitable organizations in obtaining exempt status and filing annual state and federal returns.
Jen lives in Hull and is very involved in her community. She is an elected member of the Hull School Committee, a Girl Scout troop leader, and a CCD teacher.
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Bates College, B.A., 1992 with Honors, cum laude, Member of Phi Beta Kappa, May 1992
- United States Tax Court
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- 2014-present: Instructor at live session and webinar for Emerson College’s “Estate Planning 101” annual weekend seminar for its alumni
- 2010 – present: Contributing author to MCLE’s A Practical Guide to Estate Planning in Massachusetts
- June 2017: Speaker, “The Intersection of Tax Planning & Divorce Planning” & “Ferri v. Powell,” Inheritance, Trusts & Divorce, MCLE
Jennifer T. Fleming
There are no News Items.