Peter A. Kuperstein practices exclusively in all aspects of family law matters, including cases involving complex financial issues, business valuations, and custody disputes at both the trial and appellate levels.
He has extensive appellate experience and has authored numerous appellate briefs, as well as a writ of certiorari to the Supreme Court of the United States, on a variety of family law issues. Peter has been involved in several leading family law cases on such issues as alimony, child support, property division, custody, jurisdiction, and prenuptial agreements.
Peter, along with Donald G. Tye and Patricia A. O’Connell, has been an editor and co-author of the MCLE publication Trying Divorce Cases in Massachusetts since 2010.
Since 2011, Super Lawyers has recognized Peter as a Massachusetts “Super Lawyer” in the area of Family Law. He was previously recognized for several years as a Massachusetts “Rising Star” in Family Law. Peter is also an active member of the Family Law Sections of the Massachusetts and American Bar Associations.
Prior to joining Prince Lobel, Peter practiced exclusively in family law with another prominent domestic relations law firm in Boston. Peter is a cum laude graduate of Suffolk University Law School, where he served as an editor of the Suffolk University Law Review.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1997
- Syracuse University, B.S., 1992
- American Bar Association, Section of Family Law
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- 2011-present: Named a “Massachusetts Super Lawyer” in the practice of Family Law
- 2007-2008, 2010: Named a “Rising Star” by “Massachusetts Super Lawyers” in the area of Family Law
- 2014: Named a “Massachusetts Super Lawyer” in the area of Family Law
- Co-author of the MCLE text How To Try Divorce Cases in Massachusetts, with Donald G. Tye, Kelly N. Griffin, and Patricia A. O’Connell, 2010-present
Peter A. Kuperstein
- Twenty-Eight Prince Lobel Attorneys Included in 2017 Massachusetts "Super Lawyers" and "Rising Stars" Lists
- Domestic Relations Attorneys Publish Fifth Edition of MCLE's Trying Divorce Cases in Massachusetts
- Prince Lobel Attorneys Selected as 2016 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
There are no upcoming events at this time.