Stephanie L. Haughey represents clients in all facets of commercial and residential real estate transactions, as well as in land use and zoning law matters.
Ms. Haughey is experienced in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of real estate contracts, including purchase and sale, lease, and easement agreements, construction contracts, and condominium management documents. Stephanie is also skilled in forming business entities, examining title and survey issues, representing both borrowers and lenders in real estate financing transactions, and resolving property disputes.
Stephanie is well-versed in land use permitting processes and zoning matters in the San Francisco Bay Area and Greater Boston regions.
Prior to joining Prince Lobel Tye LLP, Stephanie was a real estate and land use attorney at Reuben, Junius & Rose, LLP in San Francisco, California. During law school, Stephanie clerked for the Hon. Teri L. Jackson of the San Francisco Superior Court, served as Associate Editor of the Golden Gate University Environmental Law Journal, and interned with the California Coastal Commission, Public Utilities team of the San Francisco City Attorney’s Office, as well as with the Surfrider Foundation.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of San Francisco, B.A., 2010
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts (REBA)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Rising Leaders Committee Member
- NAIOP, The Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Girls on the Run Greater Boston, 5K Committee Member
Stephanie L. Haughey
There are no upcoming events at this time.