As a Documentation and Training Specialist at Prince Lobel, you will play a vital role in ensuring that our legal professionals are well-equipped with the necessary resources and knowledge to excel in their roles. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and delivering documentation and training programs that support our legal staff in their daily activities. You will report to the Director of IT and consult with IT, HR, Billing, and other key operational stakeholders to develop better training resources and processes for the firm.
- Consulting with partners and stakeholders to determine training needs and optimal approach to meet those needs.
- Create and maintain documentation and training material for firm software and services.
- Develop training material both written and video for end-users.
- Host and lead online training sessions and webinars on a recurring basis and as needed.
- Coordinate training classes on new products and services for the firm.
- Train and assist new hires on firm software.
- Draft and communicate best practices for employees that adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Maintain, update, and further develop SharePoint learning portals.
- Perform user needs analysis and gather feedback to aid in developing better training resources.
- Partner with colleagues and vendors to identify and document new processes.
- Assist with testing new versions of tools or software as needed.
- Author and send firm wide communications.
- Other related office responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with maintaining SharePoint libraries and Office 365.
- Experience with learning and documenting process for line of business applications.
- Familiarity with legal software (such as iManage or Aderant) preferred.
- Thrives on learning new processes and technologies with minimal direction.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment are essential.
- Proven creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
Please send any inquiries to Kim Sousa (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of HR.