OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROFESSIONALS
Prince Lobel’s professional staff is the backbone of our firm. We employ highly-qualified individualsin all areas of law firm management, including accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, marketing, facilities management, and legal administrative assistance. We offer a generous benefits package, competitive wages, and foster a collaborative environment as we seek to hire and retain the best employees in Boston.
Having our workforce represent the diversity of our client base is a critical component of our mission and values. Our team encompass a broad range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds. We see great reward in having a diverse community within the firm and appreciate the variety of perspectives and talents diversity brings to our working environment. Prince Lobel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Prince Lobel, we differentiate ourselves from the competition by offering a professional environment that allows for collaborative legal practice and exceptional growth opportunities. With 100 of the best and brightest attorneys, we serve our diverse client base through a wide variety of practices, for both corporations and individuals. We focus on building small, focused client teams and developing creative solutions for our clients’ legal needs.
Prince Lobel offers work-life balance, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Full benefit of life, short-term and long-term disability, and long-term care insurance
- Same gender domestic partner benefits
- Parental leave and other paid leaves of absence
- Dependent care and health care flexible spending account
- Transportation benefits through pretax deductions; includes public transportation, parking, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Profit sharing plan and 401K plan
- 401K matching contributions
- Paid time off
- Paid vacation time
- Length of service awards