- This event has passed.
Domestic Violence Issues in Family Law – Anna Martignetti Co-chair for Boston Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Program
March 3, 2014
A panel of experts will share best practices when representing a domestic violence victim in district and probate courts, including:
- Restraining orders
- Conducting the initial client meeting and case assessment
- Negotiating with an opposing party
- The Custodial Presumption Act
- Presenting domestic violence issues in divorce and custody matters in the Probate and Family Courts
- Ethical concerns and considerations
Prince Lobel Tye Domestic Relations Practice Group Co-chair Donald G. Tye is on the program panel, where he will be joined by other legal experts and Probate and Family Court Judge Maureen H. Monks. Click here for complete information and registration instructions.