The new England Environmental Business Council will be holding the fourth annual New England Energy Leadership Conference on October 25, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The conference brings together state leaders in energy policy and programs from across New England and provides an opportunity for the state energy leaders to present their energy plans, program priorities, and implementation strategies that reflect the challenges for their respective states. Leaders will also discuss the ways in which New England states are working together on regional energy issues.
Speakers will cover their top 3-4 energy priorities for the year, including:
Also participating will be ISO New England, the organization that is authorized by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to perform three critical, complex, interconnected roles: grid operation, market administration, and power system planning for the region.
A robust panel discussion between the speakers and attendees will conclude the program.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Certificates are automatically provided via email link for registered attendees at the conclusion of the webinar.
· Marc Bergeron, Principal, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
· Marc Richards, Director, Sustainability and Environmental Affairs, Eversource Energy
ISO New England
· Eric D. Johnson, Director, External Affairs, ISO New England
· Christopher Kearns, Interim Energy Commissioner, Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources, State of Rhode Island
· Katie Dykes, Commissioner, Department of Energy & Environmental Protection, State of Connecticut
· Patrick Woodcock, Commissioner, Department of Energy Resources, Executive Energy & Environmental Affairs, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
· Dan Burgess, Director, Governor’s Energy Office, State of Maine
New Hampshire – Invited
Learn more and register HERE.
EBC Fourth Annual New England Energy Leadership Conference Webinar
October 19, 2022