- This event has passed.
Massachusetts Privacy Regulations – Achieving a Cost-Effective Solution by the May 1, 2009 Deadline
February 11, 2009
Every business that handles or retains personal information about a resident of Massachusetts needs to be in compliance with the new regulations. Are you?
Join us for breakfast and a discussion that will address issues important to all companies, including:
- Privacy steps every business must comply with by May 1, 2009
- Why you need a Written Information Security Policy (WISP) and how to get one
- Effective Privacy Risk Management and Privacy Insurance
- Encryption: why, when, and what will it cost
- Mandatory vendor compliance and how to achieve it
- Employment handbook and agreements – how to comply with the regulations
Members of Prince Lobel’s Privacy Group include:
PLUS an IT Specialist
Click here to read Prince Lobel’s insurance blog, “Consider the Risks” for Joe Sano’s recent post regarding privacy risk.
Wednesday, February 11 2009, 8:30 -10 AM
Prince Lobel Tye LLP
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 2200
Boston, MA 02114