This program explores the issue of parental alienation: what it is, its root causes, and the available interventions. Attendees will learn:
- How to recognize and define alienation
- How to effectively advocate for solutions through the courts
- Litigation strategies, including working with a GAL, expert witnesses, and your own client (whether accused of alienation or the alienated parent)
- How to deal with parent-child estrangement issues in mediation
- What resources are available to repair the parent-child relationship
Click here for more information.