Destination Nano 2013 is a two-day conference on advanced manufacturing, led by internationally renowned speakers and featuring the unique polymeric research and manufacturing capabilities of UMass Lowell’s new $80 million Emerging Technology and Innovation Center.
Speakers and panelists include:
- Thomas R. Kurfess, Ph.D., P.E., Georgia Institute of Technology, Professor and HUSCO/Ramirez Distinguished Chair in Fluid Power and Motion Control; former Assistant Director for Advanced Manufacturing, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Philip Demokritou, Ph.D., Harvard University, Associate Professor of Environmental Health, Center for Nanotechnology and Nanotoxicology, Harvard School of Public Health
- Allison C.P. Elder, Ph.D., University of Rochester, Associate Professor of Environmental Medicine
- Joey Mead, Ph.D., UMass Lowell, Professor of Plastics Engineering, Co-Director Nanomanufacturing Center for Excellence
- Abel Osorio, MBA, Vice President, Battery Ventures
Click the link below for a full list of speakers to date.
Click here to register.
September 24-25, 2013
Mark and Elisia Saab Emerging Technology and Innovation Center
40 University Avenue
Lowell, MA 01854