For many family owned or closely held businesses, the company’s brand and reputation are among its most important assets. In the age of Twitter, Groupon, Foursquare, and Facebook, protecting those assets can be a particular challenge. How is your company promoting its brand in the age of social media? How are you monitoring, and controlling, what your employees, customers, and competitors say on the Internet about your products and services?
If these questions are “Keeping You up at Night,” please join Prince Lobel partners Patricia M. Annino, Robert P. Maloney, Robert A. Bertsche, and Peter J. Caruso II for a lively, interactive discussion of the legal issues surrounding brand protection and reputation management in the Internet age. Topics will include:
- Creating the right social media strategy for your business
- How to enlist your employees without courting liability
- Five things you need to know about the law of online promotion
- Protecting privacy: yours, your employees’, your customers’
- What you can do to manage your company’s online reputation
Thursday, December 15, 2011
4:30 – 7:00 PM
Prince Lobel Tye LLP
100 Cambridge Street, Ste 2200
Boston, MA 02114
To RSVP for this event, please send an email to RSVP@princelobel.com.