Large or small, your company is not immune to a data breach. Breaches, hacking, phishing, malicious insider activity, and other cyber crimes, not to mention employee and third-party vendor carelessness or negligence, can lead to data and proprietary information loss, economic loss, civil and regulatory litigation exposure, fines, remedial costs, and irreparable damage to your company’s brand and reputation.
The time to protect your company from a data breach is before it happens. In part one of our series “Life Cycle of a Data Breach,” our panelists will explore the risks and offer potential solutions. Topics will include:
- What are the rules and mandatory requirements for data and privacy protection?
- What needs to be protected?
- How to prevent potential data breach and cyber disasters
Risks to data privacy have never been more significant than they are today. Please join us for what promises to be an interactive and engaging discussion.
Click here to RSVP.
Stay tuned for information on the rest of our data privacy series, “Life Cycle of a Data Breach.” Future topics will include:
- Discussing the possible cyber and data-related risks facing your company
- Understanding how to respond to a data breach
- The importance of protecting confidential data
- A review of recent cases; dangers revealed and lessons learned
- Addressing the legal and business challenges of protecting against a data breach
- The unique legal privacy requirements pertaining to personal healthcare information