Don’t wait until after a fire, natural disaster, or an accident to look at the indemnities and insurance requirements in your mortgage or lease. Inadequate or incomplete coverage may waste money and put tenants, owners, and lenders at unanticipated risk.
Join Prince Lobel real estate and insurance attorneys and Albert Risk Management, the nation’s largest independent risk management and insurance consulting firm, for an interactive roundtable discussion of the practical issues for insuring a commercial property, including:
- Does your property have all the right coverages?
- What insurance should a tenant be required to maintain?
- What happens if the building burns down – will the policy cover everything?
- Who pays if a visitor falls in the parking lot and sues?
- Who should be an additional insured? What does it mean?
… and more critical information about insuring real estate to minimize risk and maximize protection.
There will be time before and after the program for networking and refreshments.
To register, please email RSVP@princelobel.com.
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Prince Lobel Tye LLP
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 2200
Boston, MA 02114