Everyone’s talking about health care. From cost to coverage and requirements to reimbursements, sweeping health care legislation has been not only a hot topic, but also the cause of sleepless nights for many employers.
To help you make sense of the latest requirements of the Affordable Health Care Act, Prince Lobel has teamed up with the employment benefits experts at NFP Thorbahn to break it all down and help you figure out:
- What constitutes affordable?
- What is essential benefits coverage?
- What is the employer’s responsibility and what must companies of different sizes do differently?
- What are the tax implications for the employer and the employee?
- What are the penalties for non-compliance?
- … and more essential information for you and your business including health insurance premiums and subsidies, guarantees availability, and renewability
Please join us for what promises to be an engaging, interactive discussion on the wide-ranging effects of health care reform. And while we can’t guarantee you’ll get a good night’s sleep, we will try to answer all your questions.
A continental breakfast will be served.
Daniel S. Tarlow, Chair
Prince Lobel Employment Law Practice Group
Suzanne Spradley, Senior Vice President and Senior Counsel of Legal & Compliance Department
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Prince Lobel Tye LLP
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 2200
Boston, MA 02114
Email RSVP@princelobel.com to register.