If you own or operate a family or closely held business with multiple owners, the difficulty of keeping all parties happy is an issue frequently raised. Is coping with some of the many, often competing, relationships and issues “Keeping You up at Night?”
- How do you structure a shareholders’ agreement where competing interests are involved?
- How are managing owners rewarded without infringing on non-managing owners’ rights?
- What duties are minority shareholders owed?
- What is the role of the trustee?
- Who are professional advisors representing?
Patricia M. Annino,
Prince Lobel Partner
Estate Planning and Probate Practice Group Chair
Prince Lobel Tye LLP
100 Cambridge Street, Ste 2200
Boston, MA 02114
617 456 8000
Please RSVP by October 13, 2011. Just click here to register.