- This event has passed.
Prince Lobel Presents: “Responding to Challenges and Changes in the Healthcare Industry”
November 16, 2011
This is a time of fundamental change in the healthcare industry. Providers and insurers are working together to find new ways to keep costs down and increase access to affordable quality care while complying with revolutionary and comprehensive federal and state regulation. In the midst of mergers, acquisitions and uncertainty, a myriad of thorny issues, some new and some old, are faced by those on the front lines.
Come join area business professionals and healthcare executives for an interactive and informative conversation identifying some of these challenges and sharing best practices for how to respond. Among the topics we will address are:
- Identifying and correcting worker misclassification (i.e., employee/independent contractor
- Managing the disruptive or HR-challenged physician
- Workforce training and development
- Conflict of interest and privacy issues raised by expanding networks
- Patient care and security issues
- Shouldering the burden of increased reporting and compliance obligations
Walter B. Prince, Partner
Prince Lobel Tye LLP
Joan Stoddard, Legal Counsel
Joanne Derr, Vice President, Human Resources
Neighborhood Health Plan
Anita Crawford, CEO
Roxbury Comprehensive Community Health Center (RoxComp)
November 16, 2011, 8-10 AM
Prince Lobel Tye, LLP
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 2200
Boston, MA 02114
Please click here
For questions or for additional information, please contact Whitney Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617 456 8191.