Prince Lobel Tye LLP Media Practice Group Chair Robert A. Bertsche presents a fast-paced, interactive workshop at the New England Scholastic Press Association’s conference. Rob explores the ways in which the legal rules change when you go from publishing in print to publishing online or in social media. Questions that will be addressed include:
- Can you get in legal trouble for the online comments posted by our readers?
- Is it okay to link to sites that include libelous or copyright-infringing content?
- Can you grab Facebook photos to illustrate a story on your site?
- What is the best way to retract errors made over social media?
- What is “Twibel,” anyway?
For more information on the conference, click here.