Prince Lobel Renewables is hosting an upcoming NAIOP seminar where attendees will receive an in-depth overview of solar power in the Commonwealth, including:
- How do SRECs work and how can owners and investors benefit from them?
- What local, state, and federal incentive programs are available for developers and end users?
- How does the turnkey, third-party provider system work, and who can benefit?
- What are the real challenges, costs, and paybacks for implementing solar?
- What types of projects have been completed and what are the lessons learned?
Get the answers you need to effectively respond to the current and proposed regulatory drive to solar energy. Click here to register.
Developer/Attorney: Prince Lobel Renewables
Government Incentives: Carter Wall, Executive Director, Renewable Energy Generation Division of the
Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
Builder/Installer: Jared Connell, Project Developer, Borrego Solar System, Inc.
Tax Specialist: Tony Grappone, Partner, Novogradac & Company LLP
End User: Ernie Agresti, Vice President, Cummings Properties, LLC
Craig M.Tateronis, Managing Partner, Prince Lobel; Founder, Prince Lobel Renewables
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:15 – 8:00 AM
Program: 8:00 – 9:45AM
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 2200
Boston, MA 02114
617 456 8000