There are no News Items.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
A PROFITABLE INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE
Prince Lobel’s Nonprofit Organizations Practice Group helps donors make the most impactful investments possible, as the lines between nonprofit and for-profit worlds continue to blur. We’re up to date on the increasing regulatory challenges of charitable giving, and counsel you on what donations will yield higher deductions as well as lead to the most social good.
Many of our attorneys serve as directors and trustees of the charitable organizations we represent, which gives us a deep understanding of the issues facing our nonprofit clients.
And our multidisciplinary approach across other practice groups allows us to offer highly effective representation that is greater than the sum of its parts.
OUR CLIENTS VARY WIDELY IN SIZE AND COMPLEXITY, INCLUDING:
- Colleges, universities and professional schools
- Condominium associations
- Museums and cultural organizations
- Private foundations
- Professional schools
- Public charities
- Religious institutions
- Trade associations
- Trustees of charitable trusts
NONPROFITS RELY ON US FOR COUNSEL ON A RANGE OF ISSUES, INCLUDING:
- Corporate issues and governance
- Institutional advancement including planned giving
- Tax planning and government relations
- Real estate including conservation restrictions
- Beneficial interests in estates and trusts
- Endowment management
- Succession planning