There are no News Items.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Prince Lobel Client Services Group, a subsidiary of the law firm of Prince Lobel Glovsky & Tye LLP, provides accounting and transactional service support to our clients who own real estate, closely held companies, maintain significant assets, and/or need assistance with back-end business support. These services are designed to divest our clients of the day-to-day responsibilities of paying bills, handling business expenses, and preparing financial reports. Clients have continuous online account access to easily view their financial reports and manage their finances on a real-time basis.
From the initial acquisition accounting, to the preparation of financial reports, Prince Lobel Client Services Group can serve as the solution.
Our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing customized financial reports, tailored to your needs – available 24 hours a day online through a secure Web connection
- A secure system which allows an approved user to enter or approve bills and invoices directly into our system
- Handling accounts payable or the preparing ready-to-mail checks for delivery to you for signature
- Monthly reconciliation of financial accounts
- Segregating and categorizing revenue and expenses for your tax preparer or for the firm’s tax professionals in anticipation of the filing of tax returns
- Providing a personal contact at the Client Services Group who is available to answer your questions and address your needs
If you would like to learn more about the Prince Lobel Client Services Group, please contact Serge Béchade at 617 456 8016 or email@example.com.