Brandon Cuffy is a corporate attorney who focuses his practice on transactional and contract matters for business clients throughout various stages of growth. Brandon assists clients with a variety of general and specialized corporate transactions, including entity formation, corporate governance, contracts and licensing, venture-backed financings, private placements, mergers and acquisitions, and securities regulation.
Prior to joining Prince Lobel, Brandon was a corporate and private investment funds associate at a prominent Providence-based business law firm, where he dedicated a significant portion of his practice to private equity real estate and securities law.
Brandon received his J.D. from Roger Williams University School of Law, where he served as a student attorney in the school’s Business Start-Up Clinic and as a Business Law student partner in its Pro Bono Collaborative. During law school, he interned at the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and was a legal and strategic procurement intern at CVS Caremark. Brandon received his B.A. in Government and Politics from the University of Maryland.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Maryland, B.A., 2011
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
- Thurgood Marshall Law Society
- 2018: Named a Rising Star by Massachusetts “Super Lawyers” in the area of Business & Corporate Law
Brandon J. Cuffy
There are no upcoming events at this time.