Brittany Darcy is a domestic relations attorney with experience in a wide range of family law issues, including divorce, alimony, asset division, custody, visitation, child support, and restraining orders. She has a litigation background and considerable familiarity representing clients in probate court.
Brittany received her J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where she served as the Executive Director of the Connecticut Moot Court Board and as an Articles Editor for the Connecticut Journal of International Law. In 2014, Brittany received the Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI)’s Excellence Award in Multistate Taxation, awarded to the student with the highest grade in their class in that subject matter. Brittany clerked for the United States Attorney’s Office and interned during law school with the Special Litigation Unit of the Connecticut Office of the Attorney General. She earned her undergraduate degree at Boston University, from which she graduated summa cum laude.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Boston University, B.S., 2011
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Connecticut Bar Association
- 2017: Named a Rising Star by Massachusetts “Super Lawyers”
- 2014: CALI Excellence Award for Multistate Taxation
Brittany M. Darcy