Dean G. Bostock has been litigating trademark, copyright, and trade secret cases for almost 30 years.
He has litigated matters involving a diverse range of technologies: computer switchers and routers, cellular telephones and networks, sports equipment, speech recognition, medical devices, oil pipeline flow improvers, armaments, and solder reflow processes.
Dean has extensive experience in all phases of the litigation process, including both at the trial level and on appeal. He is also familiar with alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, and has been involved in mediation and arbitration proceedings.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern Maine, B.S.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Dean G. Bostock