Trusts and Estates
Tom Price focuses his practice on federal and state tax planning and tax controversy work, including the taxation of settlements and judgments, business planning and estate planning, property tax litigation, probate practice, and representation of tax-exempt organizations.
Prior to 2020, Tom was a partner at Chu, Ring & Hazel, LLP.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- The Pennsylvania State University, Ph.D.
- Northwestern University, B.A., with highest distinction and Phi Beta Kappa
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Tax Court
- Fellow, Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation (1965-1966)
- University Fellow, The Pennsylvania State University (1967-1969)
- Talladega College Woodrow Wilson Teaching Intern (1969-1971)
- Associate Professor of Philosophy, Tuskegee Institute (1971-1976)
J. Thomas Price