Joy’s corporate practice focuses on financings and mergers and acquisitions including private equity, venture capital and general corporate transactions.
She provides counseling to private and public companies and their officers and investors.
Joy graduated cum laude from Princeton University, and received her law degree from Yale Law School. While at Yale, Joy was Editor of the Yale Journal of International Law and a member of Yale Law Women.
- Yale Law School, J.D. (2012)
- Princeton University, B.A. (2009)
- “The Global Acceleration of ICO Regulation,” Nikkei FinTech, Nikkei Business Publications, Inc. (January 2018) [Co-author]
- “In Relation to ICO Regulations, Europe & the US Moving to New Legislation,” Nikkei FinTech, Nikkei Business Publications, Inc. (November 2017) [Co-author]
- “Wave of Regulations for Booming ICO Market,” Nikkei FinTech, Nikkei Business Publications, Inc. (October 2017) [Co-author]
- “EU-U.S. Privacy Shield,” The IJJ (Internet Initiative Japan) Business Risk Management Portal (November 2017)