Junshi’s practice focuses on representing emerging growth companies with corporate formation, venture financings, and mergers and acquisitions. He also assists businesses with data privacy, technology licensing, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, and various types of commercial transactions. He has worked with businesses in a wide range of industries, including life sciences, cleantech, software, and technology. He enjoys learning about his clients’ businesses and helping them meet their legal needs.
Prior to joining Prince Lobel, Junshi worked for a Massachusetts quasi-public agency engaged in the cleantech industry. Junshi is a graduate of Boston College Law School and was a member of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association during his time there.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2018
- Georgetown University, M.A., 2014
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.A., 2013
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- June 2020: Prince Lobel Client Alert, “New Law Gives Flexibility to Paycheck Protection Program”
- May 2020: Prince Lobel Client Alert, “Small Business Administration Releases Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application”
- April 2020: Prince Lobel Client Alert, “Paycheck Protection Program: Headlines, Updates, and Important Dates”
- March 2020: Prince Lobel Client Alert, “How to Secure Your Organization’s Network and Data
in a Work-From-Home World”
- March 2020: Prince Lobel Client Alert, “The ‘Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act,’ or ‘Cares Act,’ Is Law”