Matthew Madden is an experienced litigator specializing in medical malpractice, healthcare litigation, employment matters, premises liability, and general commercial law. He represents clients in a wide variety of litigation matters, including M.G.L. c. 231, s. 60L investigations, malpractice claims, tort claims, and general commercial disputes.
Prior to arriving at Prince Lobel, Matthew practiced with a regional defense firm representing businesses and professionals in medical malpractice, employment, construction, general liability, insurance coverage, and insurance defense matters throughout all stages of litigation. During law school, Matthew clerked for the Worcester Juvenile Court, the Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office, and a number of law firms throughout Boston. He graduated cum laude from Suffolk University Law School and received his B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.,cum laude, 2012
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A. 2007
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- 2020: Named a Rising Star by Massachusetts “Super Lawyers” in the area of Personal Injury Med Mal; Defense
M. Matthew Madden Jr.