STRATEGIES TO SECURE YOUR FAMILY’S FUTURE
Our Estate Planning, Probate Disputes, and Fiduciary Services Practice Group works closely with individuals and families to design and implement thorough estate plans that meet your distinct needs. We help you manage and protect your wealth, defer and avoid estate taxes, and give your families security in the future. Our attorneys assist with the sensitive and often complicated area of probating an estate, including preparing and filing court paperwork, re-titling assets, preparing any necessary estate tax returns, and preparing fiduciary accounts.
OUR MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH ENSURES SEAMLESS ESTATE PLANNING AT EVERY TURN, INCLUDING:
- We serve as personal representatives or trustees, either alone or with another person, to ensure each trust and estate is managed prudently and in accordance with the client’s wishes.
- Alongside our Family Law group, we prepare prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements, and represent clients in adoption, guardianship, and conservatorship matters.
The attorneys in our group are well-versed in probate litigation. We regularly advise clients in their capacity as fiduciary or beneficiary of an estate and trust, whether the matter involves a will contest or merely seeks to resolve ambiguous or conflicting terms in an estate plan. We also frequently serve as expert witnesses in divorce matters involving trusts and gifted or inherited property. Whatever the matter, our practical approach enables us to assist the parties in reaching a fair and reasonable settlement without protracted court proceedings.
PROTECTING YOUR ASSETS FOR THE FUTURE
Whether assisting with your estate planning needs or serving as a trustee or personal representative of an estate, our fiduciary services team brings expertise, diligence, and compassion. Since the choice of fiduciary can have profound impacts on you and your family, our attorneys place the utmost importance on ensuring your wishes are respected and carried out. The goal of our team is to not only provide you with the most up-to-date legal advice and help administer your trusts to meet long-term goals, but to also become a trusted advisor and resource for you and your families.
How Our Fiduciary Planning Works
After accepting any trustee appointment, our team transitions the trust funds over to our state-of-the-art fiduciary services platform to better facilitate their investment and trust distributions. We work with the client’s existing investment advisors and tax preparers or, when needed, we introduce them to the professionals our team has retained to work with our clients. In addition to the quarterly financial statements, all of our clients are given secure online access to their trust portfolios so they are always aware of exactly how the funds in their trust are being managed.
Our attorneys use a similar approach when serving as personal representative of a client’s estate. We work with the client’s family and other advisors during this difficult time to navigate the probate process, re-title assets, and address any estate tax issues that may be encountered. Our team is able to efficiently administer each estate according to the terms of the client’s will or, if there is no will, in accordance with the prevailing probate laws.
Client Services Group
Prince Lobel Client Services Group, a subsidiary of the law firm of Prince Lobel Glovsky & Tye LLP, provides accounting and transactional service support to our clients who own real estate, closely held companies, maintain significant assets, and/or need assistance with back-end business support. These services are designed to divest our clients of the day-to-day responsibilities of paying bills, handling business expenses, and preparing financial reports. Clients have continuous online account access to easily view their financial reports and manage their finances on a real-time basis.
From the initial acquisition accounting, to the preparation of financial reports, Prince Lobel Client Services Group can serve as the solution.
Our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing customized financial reports, tailored to your needs – available 24 hours a day online through a secure Web connection
- A secure system which allows an approved user to enter or approve bills and invoices directly into our system
- Handling accounts payable or the preparing ready-to-mail checks for delivery to you for signature
- Monthly reconciliation of financial accounts
- Segregating and categorizing revenue and expenses for your tax preparer or for the firm’s tax professionals in anticipation of the filing of tax returns
- Providing a personal contact at the Client Services Group who is available to answer your questions and address your needs
If you would like to learn more about the Prince Lobel Client Services Group, please contact Serge Béchade at 617 456 8016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.