Brooke Moschetto is an associate in Prince Lobel’s Family Law Practice Group.
Through her practice, Brooke serves clients in family law matters, including divorce, alimony, property division, parenting plans, child support, and domestic violence protective orders. She understands the necessity of attentive and trustworthy legal counsel, and she is dedicated to navigating her clients through each step of the legal process.
Prior to pursuing her career as an attorney, Brooke worked as a data analyst for a Fortune 500 company. Her corporate background provides her with an understanding of the complex business issues that may arise in cases.
Brooke earned her J.D., with honors, from Emory University School of Law. She received her B.A., magna cum laude, from Trinity College, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
Emory University School of Law, J.D. (2020) with Honors
Trinity College, B.A. (2015), magna cum laude, Philosophy and Hispanic Studies (Honors)
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
Memberships & Affiliations
- 2022 – Present: Board member of the New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- 2022 – Present: Board member of the Berwick Academy Alumni Advisory Board
- 2022 – 2023: Member of the Charles C. Doe American Inn of Court
- 2021 – Present: Member of the New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association’s Public Relations Committee
- 2021 – 2023: Member of the New Hampshire Bar Association New Lawyers Committee
- 2020 – Present: Member of the New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- 2020 – Present: Member of the New Hampshire Bar Association