Jason is an associate in the firm’s business litigation practice group. Jason focuses his practice on complex commercial disputes, where he represents and counsels clients through all stages of litigation on matters involving breach of contract, fraud, business competition and intellectual property claims. He has experience handling disputes before state and federal courts, as well as arbitration tribunals, across a variety of sectors, including in the financial services, technology, pharmaceutical, and media and entertainment industries.
While in law school, Jason served as Editor-in-Chief of Boston University School of Law’s Public Interest Law Journal. Jason has also held judicial internships with the Honorable Indira Talwani of the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and the Honorable William S. Greenberg of the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Before joining Prince Lobel, Jason was an associate and summer associate in the New York office of an international law firm, where he focused on complex commercial litigation and arbitration.
- Boston University School of Law, 2016, J.D., cum laude
- University of Michigan, 2013, B.A.
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York