Nicole J. Cocozza is a member of Prince Lobel’s Business Litigation practice group.
In her practice, Nicole represents clients in commercial litigation, business litigation, financial services law, and other areas of complex civil litigation. She appears and argues in Massachusetts District Court, Massachusetts Superior Court, and United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and counsels key clients across diverse practice groups.
Nicole is admitted to the Massachusetts State Bar and the New Hampshire State Bar. She is also admitted to the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
She holds a J.D. from Suffolk University law School with a concentration in Intellectual Property. She also is a graduate of St. John’s Univeristy, holding a B.A. in English, summa cum laude.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., Intellectual Property concentration
- St. John’s University, B.A., summa cum laude, English
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Memberships & Affiliations
- Massachusetts Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors, 2018-Present
- Young Lawyers Committee for the Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association, 2017-Present
- Medical Malpractice Liaison for the Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association, Medical Malpractice Substantive Law Committee, 2017-Present