- This event has passed.
Joseph L. Edwards, Jr. to Discuss Black History Month at American Training, Inc.
February 27, 2014
Prince Lobel employment law attorney Joe Edwards has been asked to speak to employees and participants in programs at American Training, Inc. in Lawrence, Mass. about the importance of Black History Month. ATI provides a wide range of programs and support services to:
- People with disabilities and their parents
- At-risk youth
- Young teen parents
- Unemployed workers
- Those needing public assistance
- People looking to change careers
- Individuals with mental illness
- Limited-English speakers
- Workers upgrading their skills
- Senior citizens
Click here for more information about ATI.