Adam F. Braillard is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate and Telecommunications practices and is at the forefront of the firm’s Renewable Energy Practice Group. Adam has devoted his career to the development of telecommunications and renewable energy infrastructure projects.
Adam brings to Prince Lobel more than 17 years of experience in transactional and commercial land use development, encompassing a broad range of sophisticated commercial real estate matters. He regularly counsels clients on permitting, leasing, and sales and acquisitions, as well as on company formation and financing. Adam’s diverse real estate experience, his ability to stay up-to-the-minute on the constant changes in the field of renewable energy, and his skill for taking complicated subjects and making them easily understood, make him a valued resource to his clients.
As a co-founder of the firm’s Renewable Energy Practice Group, Adam assists clients in all aspects of the assessment, development, and financing of renewable energy projects. He guides clients through the complex maze of state and federal tax incentives and counsels them on the various regulations pertaining to commercial renewable energy matters. Adam makes sure that every client understands not only the legal complexities of renewable energy projects, but also the many environmental, business, and financial benefits that result from developing a renewable energy system.
As a member of the firm’s Telecommunications practice, Adam has worked on hundreds of wireless telecommunications development projects from inception to completion. He assists clients with site acquisition and lease negotiation, the local and state municipal and environmental permitting processes, design and architectural/engineering services, and construction issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Adam served as counsel and as a Program Manager for Smartlink LLC, a nationally recognized telecommunications infrastructure development company.
- New England School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Northeastern University, B.S., 1996
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New England Wireless Association
- Vice President, North Attleboro Youth Lacrosse
- Devils Youth Hockey Coach
- July 17, 2020, Prince Lobel Client Alert, “Energy and Environmental Standards for Cannabis Businesses Now in Effect”
- December 2019, Quoted in Wicked Local Franklin, on a proposed marijuana cultivation and manufacturing facility in Franklin, Mass.
- May 23, 2018, Prince Lobel Client Alert, “The Sun Can Still Grow Your Indoor Marijuana Harvest–and Massachusetts Encourages It–The Case for Going Solar.
- Webinar: “Real Estate and the Cannabis Industry” Leafy Seminars, September 23, 2020
- Webinar: “Massachusetts Energy Regulations: The CCC Sharpens Its Rules for 2020”
- Webinar: “Cannabis in the Time of COVID: Important Advice for Maine Businesses” May 1, 2020
- Webinar: “The State of Solar and Storage in Massachusetts,” Massachusetts Environmental Business Council
- “Solar Power for Residential Homes,” The Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association
Adam F. Braillard