Anna M. Martignetti focuses her practice exclusively in domestic and international family law matters.
When Anna’s clients come to her under particularly difficult and stressful conditions, she listens closely to their goals and provides personal attention, dedicated advocacy, and true compassion for the complex issues unique to each family.
During law school, Anna was an intern with the Office of the Prosecutor for the United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in the Hague, the Netherlands, participating in the prosecution of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide. Additionally, she served as a legal intern in the Immigration Task Force at the United States Attorney’s Office in Boston and as a law clerk for the detention attorney at the Political/Asylum Immigration Representation (PAIR) Project.
Anna has also worked at the Suffolk Probate and Family Court in Boston performing short-term investigations in custody disputes. While completing her LL.M., Anna served as the chair of a Swedish non-governmental human rights organization.
Anna is fluent in Italian and proficient in Spanish.
- University of Lund, Sweden, LL.M., International Human Rights Law, 2010
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2008
- Saint Anselm College, B.A., summa cum laude, 2005
- District of Columbia
- American Bar Association, International Family Law Subcommittee
- Boston Bar Association, Steering Committee, Family Law Group
- 2015-present: Named a “Rising Star” by “Massachusetts Super Lawyers” in the area of Family Law
Anna M. Martignetti
- Prince Lobel Attorneys Included in 2020 Massachusetts "Super Lawyers" List
- Prince Lobel Attorneys Included in 2018 Massachusetts "Super Lawyers" and "Rising Stars" Lists
- Twenty-Eight Prince Lobel Attorneys Included in 2017 Massachusetts "Super Lawyers" and "Rising Stars" Lists