Pasquale DeSantis is a family law attorney with extensive experience working with high-net-worth individuals and families that require sophisticated legal advice and counsel. Clients rely on Pasquale to work closely with all parties to identify a fair and equitable resolution to complex matters including prenuptial agreements, business valuations, divorce, and custody arrangements. Serving as partner, guide, and advocate, Pasquale successfully helps clients navigate through turbulent situations, while making certain that decisions made along the way serve the best interests of involved family members–especially children.
A skilled arbitrator, Pasquale makes every effort to reach a fair compromise so that the parties involved can heal and start to rebuild their lives. However, when those efforts prove unsuccessful, Pasquale has extensive trial experience, working closely with accountants, advisors, mental health professionals, and other experts to successfully meet the needs and goals of his clients.
For 15 years, Pasquale has been a highly-rated adjunct family law professor at Suffolk University School of Law. Pasquale is a member of the board of directors of the Justinian Law Society of Massachusetts and is fluent in Italian.
- University of Massachusetts, Graduate Program in Dispute Resolution, 1990-1991
- Suffolk University School of Law, J.D., 1987
- University of Massachusetts, B.A., magna cum laude, 1984
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Boston Bar Association
- Justinian Law Society of Massachusetts, Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated
- Council Member, Massachusetts Bar Association Family Law Section
- Arbitrator, Massachusetts Bar Association Fee Arbitration Board
- 2011-present: Named a Massachusetts Super Lawyer in the practice area of Family Law