Peter A. Kuperstein is a partner of the domestic relations department at Prince Lobel. He has been practicing exclusively in all aspects of family law matters for over 20 years. Peter’s experience in family law matters includes issues ranging from uncontested actions to highly contested cases involving complex financial issues, business valuations, and custody disputes, as well as prenuptial agreements, paternity actions, modifications, and contempt actions at the trial and appellate levels.
Peter has extensive appellate experience and has authored numerous appellate briefs, as well as a writ of certiorari to the Supreme Court of the United States, on a wide range of family law issues. He has been involved in several leading family law cases on such issues as alimony, child support, property division, custody, parent coordinators, jurisdiction, and prenuptial agreements. Peter has served as a Guardian ad Litem, has been appointed under the Attorney Representing Children Program (ARC) in the Probate and Family Court, and is a trained mediator.
Peter’s work has been published in the Massachusetts Bar Association Section Review. He is a member of the Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court. Peter has also been recognized as a “Massachusetts Super Lawyer” for the past several years in the field of family law in Boston Magazine. He is a cum laude graduate of Suffolk University Law School, where he served as an editor of the Suffolk University Law Review, and of Syracuse University.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1997
- Syracuse University, B.S., 1992
- American Bar Association, Section of Family Law
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- 2011-present: Named a “Massachusetts Super Lawyer” in the practice of Family Law
- 2007-2008, 2010: Named a “Rising Star” by “Massachusetts Super Lawyers” in the area of Family Law
- 2014: Named a “Massachusetts Super Lawyer” in the area of Family Law
- Co-author of the MCLE text How To Try Divorce Cases in Massachusetts, with Donald G. Tye, Kelly N. Griffin, and Patricia A. O’Connell, 2010-present
Peter A. Kuperstein
- Prince Lobel Attorneys Included in 2018 Massachusetts "Super Lawyers" and "Rising Stars" Lists
- Twenty-Eight Prince Lobel Attorneys Included in 2017 Massachusetts "Super Lawyers" and "Rising Stars" Lists
- Domestic Relations Attorneys Publish Fifth Edition of MCLE's Trying Divorce Cases in Massachusetts
There are no upcoming events at this time.