Prince Lobel Tye LLP is pleased to announce that seven of the firm’s partners have been named to the 2012 edition of Best Lawyers in America, (Copyright 2011 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.).
The Prince Lobel partners featured in Best Lawyers in America were recognized by their peers in the following practice areas. The year in parentheses shows the year each attorney was first listed in this publication:
- Patricia M. Annino – Trusts and Estates (2008)
- Robert A. Bertsche –First Amendment Law, Litigation – First Amendment, and Media Law (2005)
- Nancy A. Freed – Family Law (listed in 2012 for the first time)
- James W. Lawson – Non-White-Collar Criminal Defense (1991)
- Walter B. Prince – Non-White-Collar, White-Collar Criminal Defense and Litigation – Banking & Finance (2009)
- Joseph S. Sano – Insurance Law (2010)
- Joseph D. Steinfield – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – First Amendment, and “Bet-the-Company” Litigation (1989)
Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 39,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities
of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.