Prince Lobel Tye LLP is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s partners have been named to the 2011 edition of Best Lawyers in America, (Copyright 2010 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.).
The Prince Lobel partners featured in Best Lawyers in America were recognized by their peers in the following practice areas:
- Patricia M. Annino – Trusts and Estates
- Robert A. Bertsche – Communications, First Amendment, and Media Law
- James W. Lawson – Non-White-Collar and White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Walter B. Prince – Non-White-Collar, White-Collar Criminal Defense and Criminal Litigation
- Joseph S. Sano – Insurance Law
- Joseph D. Steinfield – Commercial Litigation, First Amendment Law, and “Bet-the-Company” Litigation
Managing Partner Robert P. Maloney stated, “Year after year, our attorneys prove that focusing on the clients’ needs and working tirelessly on their behalf yields both positive results and peer recognition. These partners exemplify the type of attorneys we have at Prince Lobel.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 39,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.