John F. Bradley II provides professional and business advice to the senior management of entities of all types including corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies. He has extensive experience in representing clients in mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, technology licensing, stockholder arrangements, private equity financings, and asset-based financing transactions. Many of John’s clients are businesses in the high technology sector.
John concentrates much of his effort on advising clients regarding the ever-changing obligations to protect both their own intellectual property assets and the data belonging to their employees, customers, and others. He also advises companies with respect to their compliance requirements in the United States and throughout the world.
In addition, John represents business clients and senior executives in connection with qualified and non-qualified equity plans and their compensation arrangements–both current and deferred. John also serves his clients as trustee of a number of private trusts and charitable foundations.
Prior to joining Prince Lobel, John was a founding partner of Donovan Hatem, LLP in Boston, MA, and chair of its business group. John graduated from Stanford University and Stanford University School of Law, where he served as an editor of the Stanford Law Review.
- Stanford University School of Law, J.D., 1977
- Stanford University, B.A., 1974
- American Bar Association and its Business; Cybersecurity,
- Privacy and Data Protection; and Science and Technology Law Sections
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- September 2020: Quoted in Law360 on Loosening Mass. Cannabis Delivery Rules
- June 2020: Prince Lobel Client Alert, “New Law Gives Flexibility to Paycheck Protection Program”
- May 2020: Prince Lobel Client Alert, “Small Business Administration Releases Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application”
- April 2020: Prince Lobel Client Alert, “CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program Updates, Best Practices, and Clarifications”
- April 2020: Prince Lobel Client Alert, “CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program: Headlines, Updates, and Important Dates”
- March 2020: Prince Lobel Client Alert, “The ‘Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act,’ or ‘Cares Act,’ Is Law”
John F. Bradley II