“Super Lawyers” magazine, in conjunction with the publishers of Boston magazine, has just revealed its 2011 honorees. Prince Lobel is pleased to announce that these firm attorneys have been recognized as either a “Massachusetts Super Lawyer” or a “Rising Star.”
The Prince Lobel partners featured in Massachusetts Super Lawyers were recognized by their peers as follows:
- Patricia M. Annino – Estate Planning & Probate. Patricia continues to be recognized as one of the top 50 female lawyers in Massachusetts.
- Robert A. Bertsche – First Amendment, Media, and Advertising Law
- Nancy A. Freed, Donald G. Tye, Pasquale DeSantis, and Peter Kuperstein – Family Law. Donald was also named one of the “Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyers.”
- James W. Lawson – Criminal Defense
- Walter B. Prince – General Litigation
- Laurie F. Rubin and Daniel S. Tarlow – Employment & Labor
- Joseph D. Steinfield and William A. Worth – Business Litigation. Joe was also named a “Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyer” and a “Top 100 Super Lawyer in New England.”
The following Prince Lobel attorneys were recognized as “Massachusetts Rising Stars”:
- Richard Briansky – Construction Litigation
- Peter J. Caruso, II and Jeffrey J. Pyle – First Amendment, Media, and Advertising Law Patricia A. O’Connell and Michael G. Xavier – Family Law
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Super Lawyers magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-accredited law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country.