James Hall is a partner and a member of Prince Lobel’s Intellectual Property practice group.
James is a skilled patent attorney and litigator with broad subject matter expertise. He has more than 18 years of experience in all phases of patent litigation, including pre-suit investigations, venue selection, discovery, expert witness preparation, voir dire, trials, and appeals. James also has expertise in patent preparation, prosecution, and post-grant practice, including supplemental examination, inter partes review, and ex parte reexamination.
- New England School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Massachusetts, Master of Science, microbiology
- Florida Atlantic University, Bachelor of Science, biology, high honors
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Federal Courts