Prince Lobel is pleased to announce the following attorneys recognized as “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars.”
The Prince Lobel partners featured in Massachusetts Super Lawyers were recognized by their peers in the following practice areas:
- Patricia M. Annino – Estate Planning & Probate. Patricia has also been selected as one of the top 50 female lawyers in Massachusetts.
- Robert A. Bertsche – First Amendment, Media, and Advertising Law
- Nancy A. Freed and Donald G. Tye – Family Law. Donald was also named one of the “Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyers.”
- James W. Lawson – Criminal Defense
- Walter B. Prince – General Litigation. Walter was also named one of the “Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyers.”
- Laurie F. Rubin and Daniel S. Tarlow – Employment & Labor
- Joseph D. Steinfield and William A. Worth – Business Litigation
The following Prince Lobel attorneys were recognized as “Massachusetts Rising Stars” in the following practice areas:
- Richard Briansky – Construction Litigation
- Peter J. Caruso, II and Jeffrey J. Pyle – First Amendment, Media, and Advertising Law
- Peter A. Kuperstein, Patricia A. O’Connell and Michael G. Xavier – Family Law
Super Lawyers® is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Polling, research and selection are performed by Law & Politics, a publication of Key Professional Media, Inc. Law & Politics also researches credentials of nominees, assembles a blue ribbon review panel of leading attorneys from each practice area, directly contacts lawyers and law firm representatives, verifies data and conducts a good-standing review of candidates.