Twelve of the firm’s partners have been named to the 2009 edition of Massachusetts Super Lawyers®, as published in the November 2009 issue of Boston magazine. In addition, Donald G. Tye and Joseph D. Steinfield were recognized as two of the Top 100 Attorneys in Massachusetts and Patricia M. Annino was selected as one of the Top 50 female attorneys.
The Prince Lobel partners featured in Massachusetts Super Lawyers were recognized by their peers in the following practice areas:
- William A. Worth – Business Litigation
- Joseph D. Steinfield – Business Litigation
- James W. Lawson – Criminal Defense
- Laurie F. Rubin and Daniel S. Tarlow – Employment & Labor
- Patricia M. Annino – Estate Planning & Probate
- Donald G. Tye and Nancy A. Freed – Family Law
- Robert A. Bertsche – First Amendment, Media and Advertising Law
- Walter B. Prince – General Litigation
In addition, Patricia A. O’Connell (Family Law) was named a Massachusetts Super Lawyers® Rising Star.
Super Lawyers® is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Polling, research and selection are performed by Law & Politics, a publication of Key Professional Media, Inc. Law & Politics also researches credentials of nominees, assembles a blue ribbon review panel of leading attorneys from each practice area, directly contacts lawyers and law firm representatives, verifies data and conducts a good-standing review of candidates.