Super Lawyers has just announced its 2013 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. This is the 10th anniversary of the Super Lawyers recognitions, and Prince Lobel has several attorneys who have been recognized in all ten years, and some attorneys who are receiving well-deserved first-time recognitions.
Prince Lobel Super Lawyers:
- Patricia M. Annino – Estate Planning & Probate. Patricia has been recognized in all ten years
- Robert A. Bertsche – First Amendment/Media/Advertising. Rob has been recognized in all ten years
- Pasquale DeSantis – Family Law
- Nancy A. Freed – Family Law
- James W. Lawson – Criminal Defense
- Robert P. Maloney – Closely Held Business. Bob is a first-time honoree.
- Walter B. Prince – General Litigation. Walter has been recognized in all ten years
- William S. Rogers, Jr. – Business Litigation
- Diane R. Rubin – Real Estate
- Laurie F. Rubin – Employment & Labor
- Ricardo M. Sousa – Business/Corporate. Rick is a first-time honoree.
- Joseph D. Steinfield – Business Litigation. Also a “Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyer,” a “Top 100 New England Super Lawyer,” and he has been recognized in all ten years.
- Daniel S. Tarlow – Employment & Labor
- Daniel P. Tighe – Business Litigation – Dan has been recognized in all ten years
- Donald G. Tye – Family Law. Donald has been recognized in all ten years
- William A. Worth – Business Litigation
Prince Lobel Rising Stars. Rising Stars are attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, OR who have been practicing for fewer than ten years:
- Julie A. Heinzelman – Civil Litigation Defense – first time honoree
- Asya Calixto – First Amendment/Media/Advertising – first time honoree
- Jeffrey J. Pyle – First Amendment/Media/Advertising
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Super Lawyers magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-accredited law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country.