Seventeen Prince Lobel Attorneys have been selected to the 2023 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Additionally, six Prince Lobel attorneys have been selected to the 2023 Massachusetts Rising Stars list. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
2023 Massachusetts Super Lawyers:
- Julie Pruitt Barry: Civil Litigation
- Joseph P. Curtin: General Litigation
- Pasquale DeSantis: Family Law
- Nancy A. Freed: Family Law
- Steven H. Gans: Business/Corporate
- Robert Gilman: Intellectual Property Litigation
- Peter A. Kuperstein: Family Law
- John F.X. Lawler: Personal Injury – General
- Joseph P. Messina: Business Litigation
- Walter B. Prince: General Litigation
- William S. Rogers, Jr.: Business Litigation
- Ann M. Sobolewski: Environmental
- Ricardo M. Sousa: Business/Corporate
- Michael T. Sullivan: Construction Litigation
- Daniel S. Tarlow: Employment & Labor
- Donald G. Tye: Family Law
- Michael G. Xavier: Family Law
2023 Massachusetts Rising Stars: